Looking for accommodation - single room or studio

Hello,

I am a researcher coming from Italy and I need accommodation with good connections to Meskel, Menelik II avenue.
For November 2017 - May 2018
I am quite social but I like my privacy.
A mini apartment would be perfect but single room with private bathroom and equipped kitchen would also be fine.
Thank you.

Have you checked in the housing section at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too.

Hi sham I have a very good Apartment in a Quiet area single room with bathrooms.
It has a leaving room , dining room ,kitchen which is fully furnished and full kitchen Equipments .
A lundry room with washing machine and iron board.
The house has its on free WiFi internet connections 
Price U.S.d 450 per months.

Hello,
Sorry I just saw your message.
I am interested. Can you send me the pictures.
Can I have your contact number.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi there there are quite a couple of options that vary both in rent price and facility as well as location anyways relax u ll definitely get one call me *** is my cellphone its yafet cheers

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi, sham. I ve  such type of house ur looking in bole addisabeba.u can contact me.with *** .I will send u the pictures also.

Hi everyone,

The forum is not the appropriate place for housing offers and requests.

I invite you all to post your respective advert in the dedicated section : Housing in Addis Ababa.

Thank you,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed