Close

Bahrain Visa from Saudi Bahrain Causeway

My mother, a Pakistani Passport holder is in Saudi Arabia on 1 year multiple entry visa of Saudi Arabia. As per law ,she has to exit Saudi after every 90 days. Can I take her to Saudi - Bahrain Causeway and re -enter Saudi Arabia without entering Bahrain to fulfill this requirement. If not, can I get Bahrain visit visa from the border with Pakistani Passport and multiple Entry Saudi visit visa ?

Yes u can

Salam!! My question is that my mother-in-law is having a 2 years multiple exit re-entry visit visa. She has already completed 180days, now she has to go out of the kingdom and come back!!! Please guide me that will it be possible for her to get exit re-entry stamp on her passport, if she goes to the causeway and return back to saudi arabia??? Or she will have to go to the home country??

Did you go to the causeway for exit reentry??? Please do tell.

In my case it was 90 days so got that extended for another 90 days through the system without going to the border. But as per information gathered during whole this time you have to exit for once after 180 days through any border and enter again.At saudi- Bahrian causeway,  I saw a gate right after getting an exit stamp from Saudi border and you may take U turn without entering Bahrian and enter Saudi again. Make sure you keep your vehicle on the extreme left lane to take that u turn. Incase they dont allow you to exit without having Bahrain visa you can tell them that you just have to exit and enter again. Either way you will be in safe land. In worst scnerio you will have to come back and buy a ticket for UAE or Pakistan for this whole activity.

Driver must have single or multiple exit re entry as your mother already has a multiple entry visa.

Hello belalsheikh, Please can you tell me more how you manage to do it online without exiting at 90 days period. Is there any option in abshir. As I understand that for multiple visit visa , they should leave every 90 days?

i doubt if your mother can get an entry visa on arrival in Bahrain, as she dont have a resident visa in KSA.

Moving to Dammam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dammam

Travel insurance in Dammam

Enjoy stress-free travel to Dammam