temporary residence card for my family

Dear All,

Im writing again, to seek for advice.

My work permit is already in progress, should I wait for it to approved before I apply for temporary residence card for my husband and 2 sons (below 18)?

Or they can come together with me and apply for their temporary residence card while they are in Poland?

Should I have my temporary residence card and Work Permit, before I apply for them?

Thanks Much!!!


New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Poland

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Poland

Moving to Poland

Find tips from professionals about moving to Poland

Travel insurance in Poland

Enjoy stress-free travel to Poland