Saving a post as draft

Could we have a ''save as draft'' option for our future posts?
Something like the one we have in our email where we can save it as draft to edit and send later.

While writing an informative post in details, sometimes we do get interruptions.
At present in a situation like that we have no choice but to either discard the unfinished post and log out or copy-paste and save it on a word editor. I think that's not quite convenient.

If it's already there and I've missed it, feel free to guide me to it.

Hi senwl,

Thank you for your suggestion. We take good note and will communicate this point to the Team.

Have a nice day,
Bhavna

I almost always type my posts in MS Word and then copy and paste to here.

For me I find that MS Word is better for correcting errors as I have added all the unusual / Spanish words that I often use.

If you ever make a mistake, you always redo the post and just report the original and the team will delete it for you.

Also being able to delete your own posts  is a suggestion.  Because sometimes you just consider deleting a post you wrote but you don't manage to do so.

mariamalmasry wrote:

Also being able to delete your own posts  is a suggestion.  Because sometimes you just consider deleting a post you wrote but you don't manage to do so.

Please see my comment above yours.

As far as I am aware you can delete posts but within a time frame.
Once you make a post then you can delete it. Click on edit and simply delete it all.

The idea then is to make the post then then check it out and if not happy with it then edit and delete.

Ok. Thank you

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR