Close

Graduate from UK looking for work in thailand

Hi,

Hope all is well, I have recently signed up to this website, and was wondering if anyone can help

I am looking to make my future in Thailand. I was wondering if you know anyone who is recruiting, or someone who can guide me in the right direction. I have been trying for a long time to get out there, but not been having the best of luck with opportunities.

I am a graduate with commercial experience in different industries. I am very open into what I do, and believe I can make a valuable contribution to any organisation.

Look forward hearing from you shortly.

Kind regards

I have sent you a private message

Hi everyone,

@ Vijaytara, have a look at the following thread : What are the dos and don'ts of finding a job in Thailand? . You will also find some information by reading the Finding work in Thailand article and feel free to drop a "looking for" advert in the Jobs in Thailand section for better exposure.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thais are extremely protective of "their" jobs for Thai people.  Unless you have a specific skill that can't be filled by a national, it is extremely difficult to obtain employment (I wish it was that way in my country).  Most ex-pats, or I should say many, teach English, manage bars or open a small business.  Of course there is the already tired video/traveling/vlogging  "stuff".  That's a dime a dozen.  There are recruiters in Thailand but I know nothing about the quality or your specific skills.

Good luck in your quest.

Expatriate health insurance in Thailand

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Thailand

Moving to Thailand

Find tips from professionals about moving to Thailand

Travel insurance in Thailand

Enjoy stress-free travel to Thailand