Hair rebond or straight--

Hi Everyone,

Anyone who can suggest a good salon who does a great job rebonding and cutting women's hair? I'm hoping just around tan binh but if not that's ok. My hair's dry because I had it curled 4 months ago. TIA

Yogi's confused.
Cutting & re bonding.???   Sounds odd.

Do they cut it off and then glue it back on again. ?     Yogi cuts his own hair, looks OK.  I've heard there's only a week between a good haircut and a bad one. 

If you stuff it up....just leave town for a week.

Even though I've straight hair, I had it rebonded (it was called thermal reconditioning at the time) 12 or 13 years ago in Phú Nhuận.  At the time, I was staying on the 3rd floor of a house with a hair salon on the first floor, and that's where I had it done.  The silkiness lasted almost a year.

Doesn't matter where you live in Saigon, I don't think you would have much problem finding a salon that does it, since the one that did mine was just a neighbourhood, run-of-the-mill salon, and they did a great job for about $35 (short hair), IIRC.  The process took approximately 4 hours.

Beware that hair grows extremely slow after being rebonded.  Mine stayed more or less at the same length for 6 months.

Yogi007 wrote:

Yogi's confused.
Cutting & re bonding.???   Sounds odd.

Yogi:  You of all people should know when you are clearly out of your area of expertise.  There are some things that we need to just allow to remain as mysteries of the other sex.   :cool:

Yogi007 wrote:

I've heard there's only a week between a good haircut and a bad one. 

If you stuff it up....just leave town for a week.

Not with a perm, Yogi.  A bad perm, or a perm that you don't like afterwards, lasts FOR. EV. ER.

Leaving town with bad hair?  Are you kidding us?  What about those photos that will be taken during the trip, all of them will show the hair that we don't like?  One doesn't take a trip with bad hair or bad manicure.  It's just not done!  :o

@Jazz:  Make sure the stylists know you want Japanese straightening  :top:  and not Brazilian keratin.  :(

Thermal reconditioning........Brazilian kerosene!!!!!

Sounds like a problem with a South American car. 

As for the shame of leaving town with a bad haircut.....what about all the disheveled bogans here leaving town momentarily with bad women. 🤓

Keratin, not kerosene.  :D