Online shopping in South Sudan

Hello everyone,

Shopping online can be far more convenient and offer greater choice than going into shops, be it grocery shopping or retail.

Are there options for online shopping in South Sudan? Which sites or apps do you use most frequently and are these local or international?

Are there particular products that are cheaper to buy online or that are perhaps not available in South Sudan?

What is the delivery process like — is it easy to receive deliveries and what are the costs of shipping? Are there any taxes to pay upon receipt?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hello expats

There is a new Online Shopping Marketplace called www.safarizon.com that was launched in November last year. You can buy from varieties of products in dozen categories.

The order process is simple, and there Cash on Delivery method that is convenient in terms of safety.

Enjoy

i have a site i use called agoro.co its new but because of that i get quality reception and responses original products delivered in the maximum of 2 days for a place with poor carriers the website is brilliant.i also get to make special orders of the produce they dont have on the site directly id advise you try it out for anything

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct