Online shopping in Japan

Hello everyone,

Shopping online can be far more convenient and offer greater choice than going into shops, be it grocery shopping or retail.

Are there options for online shopping in Japan? Which sites or apps do you use most frequently and are these local or international?

Are there particular products that are cheaper to buy online or that are perhaps not available in Japan?

What is the delivery process like — is it easy to receive deliveries and what are the costs of shipping? Are there any taxes to pay upon receipt?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hi nice to see you hire for the online shopping in japan it's so hard if you don't know the japnes lanvag and you can find lot of forge side under japnes name  so I will advise you don't do online shopping in japanes side if you don't know the japnes lanvag

Hello Priscilla,

Nice to have you here in the expat community.

I will share here my most preferred online shopping brand for all daily necessities.
Everything is organic and cheap for the excellent quality and environment friendly products they are.
They have their own organic company standards for production (no chemical substance in the "grey zone" of safety is used, 100% safe)

The website is in Japanese but you can understand everything if you use a website translator.

Here is the link, feel free to have a look!

modere.co.jp/?referralcode=026826

Thanks to this I never go to any drugstores and it is very convenient. The products are delivered quickly on average the next day (you can chose the delivery time) according to my own experience.

Enjoy! :)

Alex.