Deport

In order to stay in Malaysia without applying any special visa, I heard there are many people renew their tourist visa by travelling to the neighbour country. And that's what i'm doing as well. But is it legal to do that? I mean, is it possible that i would get deported if i do that every 3months? Does the immigration have the right to deport us if we do that often?

I did that only for twice but ive got disturbed by the immigration officers. But i heard people did for years and no questions asked. Is it because of the nationality?

Hi ashz , thats is not wrong technically.. actually you are able to do so due to weakness in the law enforcement department . YOu will be safe as long as you do not have police case .. By the what you working as here ?

I'm not sure which nationality you have! but yes, lot of people do going out and comeback in again. Malaysia is still very civilized & considerate on visa matters than any european country or even USA. I think you can do what others do to get visa for short time.

Thanks for your reply Sathis and Raz_Rian.
I'm from Iran btw.
The second time i did that i actually got stopped from the immigration officer of Msia & Indonesia as well.
They said if i do this again and i will get deported.
Do they have the right to do so?

I used to have student visa while i'm still studying English. Right now still looking for college and job because i plan to live here. But it seems that there's no way for me to get visa to stay here unless i study here or i'm extremely rich.

sighs..

They have the right to refuse you entry in the country. Not sure about deportation though.

Visa runs are a grey area. Some can get away with them for years, some won't. Personally, I'd not try it for too long. I know of a few who have been blacklisted because they've been caught one time too many.

Try stay like 1 or 3 months in other country before coming back to Malaysia.

Hi Mr.AshZ

I am sure, Immigration has all the rights to accept or refuse anyone entering Malaysia.
That should not be challenged, I guess.
As anywhere else all the countries have they own rules and Malaysia is one of the country that enforce the rule regulation or enforce the law of the country.

Have a nice day

If you do that again, you will probably be deported. If they've entered all the details in their system, the next time you're dealing with them, a red flag will be raised by the system...

At that moment:
1. give bribe and you will be caught red-handed
2. give bribe and they will let you pass
3. they can refuse your entry

Your behaviour will raise a lot of questions. Why would you want to stay for a long time? If you're working you should have working visa, if you're a student you should have a student visa. And if you're not doing either of these, comes the million dollar question: HOW DO YOU FINANCE YOURSELF?

These are the kind of questions they asked of my friend last time in Johor Bharu. Luckily, he managed to show his bank acocunts and details of his business in his homeland.

thanks for all of ur advices.

A lot of people rather go to a fixer and get their visa sort out under the coutner..But I strongly advise you against it, as it will
put you in a weak position forever.  Some agents have good rapport with the immigration, while others are just cheats. Check out their list in sites like Allo' Expat or similar sites

Regards

HI ASHZ

JUST NEED BE CAREFUL SOMETIME WE DIDN'T KNOW OUR LUCK. I HAVE 1 OF MY FRIEND IRANIAN THEY DIDN'T ALLOWED EVENT ENTER MALAYSIA AFTER COME BACK FROM INDONESIA COZ HE GO THERE FOR RENEW THE VISA.STRAIGHT THEY DEPART HIM BACK TO IRAN.IMMIGRATION NEVER LOOK WHAT COUNTRY U FROM.IF THEY CAN SEE SOME FUNNY THINGS U ARE LUCKY IF THEY CAN GIVE U 2 WEEKS VISA.MY FRIEND FROM AUSTRALIA AND US HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE. THE BEST WAY FIND THE RIGHT WAY.

Hello NorAmir,

Could you please post in lower caps please. Thanks you in advance for your kind comprehension.

ok...