Hope our libyan friends are ok in tripoli after the attack....felt bad

It so sad to see the city under attack where now things just started developing....hope everything will be ok soon and it does min. damage to civilians and city...

I deeply regret on what is going on now in Libya ... my dear friends, I hope You're still OK. Libya gave more then good life to me, it was perfect for me and my family.
I want to stress:  this is NOT about democracy, this is not about "revolution"(such a pathetic !!), "uprising", or so ...
We all know it is only about blind greed, and unlimited exploatation of libyan natural resources, soon after "free Libyans" take over the power.... Guess whose Companies will be only allowed to come to Libya after all ????    .  Whoever think that Europeans support this war, he's damn wrong.  Not in my name !!!!

@ ZLATAN   

You are entitled to your opinion I take it you are a Serb personally I disagree.

i agree, it started out as a beautiful fight for dignity and pride, now it has turned into greed , power & money , no one cares who lives and who dies its the poor people who r being crushed with no mercy from all sides, i pray for all my fellow Libyans and wish them the best,
quote:((A reble leader calling on the West to help them or Ghaddafi would eat them alive!! This guy is calling on the West to kill his own people in order to save those of his own people he likes. This is the worst son of a @#$% I will never dream of seeing. Shame on you guy for starting a fight you cannot win))unquote
for me that says it all!!!

PeacE!!

Zlatan can't handle the fact that his murdering Serb brothers are still being hunted down, tried and convicted for similar crimes to those currently being committed by the Gaddafi regime.

And it's a pleasant change not seeing the French heading the other way....;):lol:

Sorry Zlatan, but I find your view not just personally offensive but an insult to all those brave people standing up against tyranny. 

If you think this is not a 'revolution', you are blind, and deaf.

I wish all Libyans the very best, and hope that one day I can be reunited with all my friends there.

Zlatan, so glad you and your family had such a nice life there.   Unfortunately, most Libyans did not live as well as you and,hypocritcally, you had the opportunity to leave when it got rough.  They do not.    I've heard so many Libyan people say this -- take the oil, just get rid of "he who shall no be named."

Your remarks are pathetic.

@mzsmarty ..... Yes, they will give all their oil, for sure.And uranium too. Just ask yourself who will be on the throne(and how will he act, as leader) after the one "who shall be no named". I know that most Libyans did not live well, but if You think they were poor,you're wrong. They WILL BE poor, soon after "democracy"overwhelmed Libya. The prices will go to the sky, while their salaries .. the same,or lower. Just wait and see ... you'll remember my words.
@sandman. Wrong,damn wrong... I am Bosnian...twice beaten in serbian jails, during the war 1993.Having so much to speak against Serbian regime(btw,it declares also as "democratic"). They started war in Bosnia, under the same excuses as Libyan "rebels" ..."fighting for democracy, nationals rights, equality..." blah blah blah. We all know the results. BTW,Serbia still hides the main responsible for mass murders. And UK strongly support their way to EU. Please explain....
@LeMonde - tottally agree with you

Eventually, I do not claim that Gadafi is nice guy, He isn't, and he never said he was. But it lasts 40 years !!  How come that suddenly now "we cannot stand that" ?! What about Bahrain-completely the same things are going on there ?? Why don't UK and french clown attack Manama ?
Don't forget-all of you, who worked in Libya, got your jobs and salaries, thanks to good will of"dictatorship".... please get back all your money earned in Libya to the Libyan Central bank, if you have so much against "evil dictatorship". That way You will help at most to the Libyan people who are poor. Period

zlatan, I have absolutely no doubt that things will be chaotic and a mess for awhile, after all they will be starting from nothing.  But at least it will be our choice, and we will only be stronger for it.  Oh, and by the way, this was not a sudden event -- it has been going on for years.

no matter what but this is a fact we were having  a nice time in libya and that was the reason we were working there , if someone is not happy why were u in libya at the first place... secondly i feel really bad for the libyans , and if they also had to go thru the same process like bosnia, kosovo then i think there is no end to brutality and who ever has the power can rule by crushing or imposing power.... no difference one can kill from front, others can kill by bombing....

Zlatan - you're just not right in the head lad!.

Perhaps those supposed beatings you've had re-arranged your wiring a bit!. Maybe another re-wiring done properly this time would be the best outcome for idiots like yourself. You appear to suffer from the same type of mentality as most of your other eastern block colleagues, which is that you can't stand to see anyone better than yourselves. You're like crabs in a bucket.

I genuinely pity you - you're pathetic, hiding behind your keyboard.

Go away and crawl back under whatever rock you've come from, and stop wasting everyone's time and energy.

Everyone should be hoping for a quick and peaceful outcome to this time of trouble for our Libyan friends, who constantly struggle to make a better life for themselves and their families.

Well poster Fifer ! !!

~ The last posts on this thread has been moved on a private forum for analysis. ~

Thank you.

zlatan wrote:

@mzsmarty ..... Yes, they will give all their oil, for sure.And uranium too. Just ask yourself who will be on the throne(and how will he act, as leader) after the one "who shall be no named". I know that most Libyans did not live well, but if You think they were poor,you're wrong. They WILL BE poor, soon after "democracy"overwhelmed Libya. The prices will go to the sky, while their salaries .. the same,or lower. Just wait and see ... you'll remember my words.
@sandman. Wrong,damn wrong... I am Bosnian...twice beaten in serbian jails, during the war 1993.Having so much to speak against Serbian regime(btw,it declares also as "democratic"). They started war in Bosnia, under the same excuses as Libyan "rebels" ..."fighting for democracy, nationals rights, equality..." blah blah blah. We all know the results. BTW,Serbia still hides the main responsible for mass murders. And UK strongly support their way to EU. Please explain....
@LeMonde - tottally agree with you

Eventually, I do not claim that Gadafi is nice guy, He isn't, and he never said he was. But it lasts 40 years !!  How come that suddenly now "we cannot stand that" ?! What about Bahrain-completely the same things are going on there ?? Why don't UK and french clown attack Manama ?
Don't forget-all of you, who worked in Libya, got your jobs and salaries, thanks to good will of"dictatorship".... please get back all your money earned in Libya to the Libyan Central bank, if you have so much against "evil dictatorship". That way You will help at most to the Libyan people who are poor. Period

i aggree with many points of zlatan but not with all..
one point is clear..the aim of the movement is not to have democracy..they want only gaddafi to be killed..what will be after they dont know..
i think the most libyans had a "good" life..because they can have a car or a house without working.i think this is nowhere else in the world possible..they have enough work but they dont want to work..this is why they have so many egyptians and african people in Libya..

now all african (black) are mercenaries for the rebels..
see also the link: http://wsws.org/articles/2011/mar2011/rebe-m31.shtml
this story is confirmed by a friend of mine who worked in this site..
many sites, houses and companies of foreigner where plundered and burned down..
if the youth revoloution speak about human rights and democracy they have to act a little bit different..
but this is my opinion..

@bayburlu
Yes, I agree with you, knowing that "rebels" are everything but not peacemakers,civilians, or so ... like mass media tell all the time about them. The fact is that foreigners are attacked only in areas under outlaws' control. That is enough for me to conclude who is bad guy in this story. If the "rebels" win, no one knows what will take place. What is for sure that Libya will not be safe place for foreigners,nor for Libyans. With G it was stable society.
@Fifer
Usually I do not communicate with primats, but You're an exception. Pitty that administrator removed your last post, it is telling so much about you....Stay cool,I hope you'll never come back to Libya, but if You do, I'll be waiting.

@ Zlatan

I do not with your post in anyway,  Also if you wish to call people primats   maybe you need to look in the Miror,

zlatan wrote:

@bayburlu
@Fifer
Usually I do not communicate with primats, but You're an exception. Pitty that administrator removed your last post, it is telling so much about you....Stay cool,I hope you'll never come back to Libya, but if You do, I'll be waiting.

Hey Zlatan - still being all brave from behind your keyboard and letting everyone here see just how much of a total arsehole you really are.

I've sent you a PM, reply to it and we'll see how brave you are then.

P.S. You'd better brush up on your grammar and spelling before claiming that you're able to speak English :lol::lol:

Zlatan

These 'rebels' ARE civilians.

I know some. 

Now enough of your idle threats to forum members - that is not with this website is for. 

To be honest mate, it just sounds like you're angry because you've lost the stability in your life (and income too, I suspect). 

Being so selfish at a time where innocent people are dying makes you look like a deeply unpleasant person.

Zlatan,

We are all worried for our libyan friends,  Politics does not come into it.  The main thing is if they have access to the forum they  can see people still think off them.

Maybe you will concider this.

Zlatan,

We are all worried for our libyan friends,  Politics does not come into it.  The main thing is if they have access to the forum they  can see people still think off them.

Maybe you will consider this.

due to  "nice" comments (again) this discussion is closed

Closed