Looking for Friends, contracts in India.

Traveling possibility in India for 6 months at most. Have made some contacts. Would like to meet someone who could should local life. Possible photo shots and if your interested in being MY guide as I visit your city.  Just reaching out.  Hey even a cup of coffee or India beer on me, just feel better with locals. Thanks
Chuck   ***

Hi and welcome on board Chuck :)

Your message is now on the India forum for better visibility ;)
I hope you will make many contacts soon!

Regards
Armand

Hi Ckuhn,

Welcome to India. If you need anything in Karnataka especially southern part of Karnataka feel free to contact me at my ***
Have a nice time in India

Regards
Harsha

Thanks for emailing me. I will surely contact you, once I've settled in Bangalore.  :D

Welcome to india ckuhn ,me too from bangalore i hope we would have a wonderful time . You can contact me **** any time .

I feel great pleasure meeting u.

regards

Ramana kumar

Hi Chuck,
  I always love to meet new people from abroad. We can definitely catchup for a cup of coffee some time. My number is ***
- Cheers,
  Karthik

Welcome let me know when u r in india newdelhi I am a german living in New Delhi past 7 years some of ur idea matches to me like photo shooting anyhow hope to see u at cup of coffe

Cheers marko
SunEnergy GMBH

Hello Markfazzy,

This thread is from 2011, i am closing it and i invite you to participate on recent threads so that you may get some interaction.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic closed]

Closed