Close

Pending input from vetting agencies

Hi  everyone i am gourav here iam asKing about my wife i was apply her employement pass before her pass show the status is pending since from yesterday her status will change and now status is pending input from.vetting agencies expected is outcome 2 months from. The application date iam confused. Pls let me know her pass will approved or rejected  beacause i saw this type of status first time thx and reply me about this

MoM has outsourced or has an agreement with agencies who do third party verification check, which means a XYZ Agency will verify the documents provided/submitted by your wife with the application. If all the documents are genuine correct and no falsely claimed then vetting Agency will confirm with MoM, then MoM will respond in a positive way, if there is no other details required and her application has merits to get approval.

So, you need to wait for the result at MoM website and meantime you may recheck what did your wife submit (certificates and job related experiences) should be 100% accurate or else it may be rejected after vetting Agency didn’t find any valid proof. Good luck

Thx bro but we provide all original docs not any fake

Hi bro how are you and happy diwali bro my wife status today also changed and now again pending can you pls tell now got chance to get approval or not

Happy Diwali. Sorry, I can’t say whether it will approve or not but one thing is clear that MoM has received responses from vetting agency. So, now all the documents with MoM, hope for a positive response. Good luck.

Hi, did your wife'S pass got approved? Or still pending?

Still pending bro today is alredy done 2 months and 2 days but status still pending. Got chance to get approval or not ,,,,

Still pending bro today is alredy done 2 months and 2 days but status still pending. Got chance to get approval or not ,,,,

Did you get any update ?

zia.nishat :

Did you get any update ?

It is not clear from you post whom you are referring to.

Gomzi1234 :

Hi  everyone i am gourav here iam asKing about my wife i was apply her employement pass before her pass show the status is pending since from yesterday her status will change and now status is pending input from.vetting agencies expected is outcome 2 months from. The application date iam confused. Pls let me know her pass will approved or rejected  beacause i saw this type of status first time thx and reply me about this

Hi Gomzi1234,
Any update for your Wife EP?