Looking for friends in Taizhou, Jiangsu

Hi all,
I moved here from Taiwan two months ago. Love the city and enjoy exploring it on weekends.
Looking for someone nearby to hand out with. Friendship only!

Hi, I will be moving to Taizhou at the beginning of December! How is it out there? Any tips?

Holly

Hello Holly,

Are you going to Taizhou in Jiangsu province? Obviously there's another Taizhou in Zhejiang.
I have been here for nearly 2 months, let me know if you got any questions!

Hi! Yes Taizhou in Jiangsu province (although when first looking got it mixed up with the other Taizhou) How are you enjoying it so far? I'm a bit nervous. Is it tricky to get around there? 

Holly

It's lovely being here, you'd like it as well.
But get all your friends download Wechat first, Facebook, Viber, or whatsapp are banned here.

I am also moving to Taizhou in January so I am doing my research as well :)

Hi there!
I‘m in Wuxi now so if you ever plan to visit Wuxi let me know. wechat dycguy

Great! Have you checked out apartments yet?

Any tips on VPN, I believe there is no Google or Skype...
Ps. what's the cost of living like?

Trying to find a bar here in Taizhou. Any suggestion?

Any bar recommendations?
Western bar?
Any liquor store or place I can find some liquors from USA like bourbon, stout beer, Belgian beer, etc

Hey, I'm in Taizhou, Jiangsu province.

Good morning/evening. I am expecting to be in the Jiangsu Province next week. Yancheng. Not so close but who knows....maybe we will cross paths.

Joe

@gissyyufen Are you still there? I just moved to Taizhou about a month ago and also trying to meet people.

@Trinaesl Are you still here? I just moved here a month ago.

Hello dazednomad,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

As you should have noticed, this thread has been inactive since 2019.

Should you have any questions, feel free to start your own discussion on the Jiangsu forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team