Close

Working visa. Not renovation

My company hadn't renovated my working visa, it is valid until October 21, I will go out from Malasya from 2 to 7 October and for personal trip from 14 to 21 October, can I re entering to Malasya?
I am Mexican .
What do I have to do if I don't want to have problems in the future? As a tourist or as a worker in the same or other company?

Vanilla

You are not able to enter the country as a worker as your work permit is expired.  Do you still want to work in the same company. If you want to work in a different company is it best you do your tax clearance and cancel your EP accordingly. You can always enter Malaysia with a social visit pass

Suggest you just check whether your current type of EP requires a 3 month Cooling-Off Period - see P.30 https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/pdf/esdguidebook-v3.pdf

If you are changing employer and employment continuity is broken because one job has finished and you have no new job offer,  I think you will find the rule requiring you to be outside Malaysia while Stage I is carried out, will apply.

Expatriate health insurance in Malaysia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malaysia

Moving to Malaysia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malaysia

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Malaysia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Malaysia