Two girls (hannah and sofie) looking for flat sharing in damascus!!!!!

hello,
Hannah from france (25) and sofie from sweden (28) we're looking for a flat to share with other internationals.
we'll be both studying arabic at damascus university, and be arriving in damascus April 6th.

Could you advice us where to look for that? what to do when we arrive?
any suggestions about living with syrian families??

You're looking for two nice house mates ;) just let us know!!

Hannah and sofie

Hi Hannah and sofie,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I suggest you to post an advert under Damascus classifieds > accommodation section - flat share, house share.

Thank you and good luck
Christine

Dear Hannah,

I have a flat in wonderful Old Damascus. It is good, calm and luminous apartment for short or long term let. It is restored, with new complete furniture: 3 private bedroom ,  2 private european bathroom,kitchen and dining room. 53m, It is in 3 floors. renovated completly, with new complete furniture: 3 private bedroom T.V satellite ,2 private european bathroom(douch with hot water,w.c.)  kitchen( stove by gas for cooking, kichenware, frigidaire) and dining room, washing machine automatic, Solar energy system for hot water all the day. The flat is among big public market for all kinds, the price is: 650 $ monthly.

You can rent only one private bedroom and private bathroom, with shared kitchen and dining room with only another student. so the price will be:450 $. monthly.

mail: [email protected]
      [email protected]

(moderated: no free ads please)
If you are interested, I will sent photos' appartement.

Hi roulaloulou,

Please post your advert under Damascus classifieds > accommodation section.

Thank you.

hiii,
did you get a flat or not yet?
Am ready for help.
Ayham