Close

Family final exit

My family want to go on final exit what is the per month new fee I should be pay of each dependant
kindly help me for this regard

Muhammad

Just pay 250 riyals per head separately through any online banking services.

And then go to your absher and issue final exit visas.

We tried this with our friends and got exit visas.

Hope you  got it.

Dear friends,
                      My question is that " My family want to go on Final exit" on 06-10-2017 Iqama expiry date 27-07-1439
Now about fee there are 2 types fee
(1) Dependant tax per month 100 SAR started from July 2017
(2) 200 SAR fee as we are paying before July 2017 as a government fee  to get exit re-entry.
    How much I should pay of my dependent go on final exit,
Please help me regard this issue

Thanks and Best Regard

Engr. Muhammad
Riyadh

Your Iqama expiry date = 27/07/1439 it means last year it was 27/07/1438 or in gregorian 23/04/2017.

Dependent fee is applicable from 01/07/2017 to 01/10/2017 (as on today) = 3 months.

Hence you have to pay now for each dependent = 300 SR (For 3 months)

But to obtain final exit visa you have to pay minimum 65 days amount (around 250 SR) in advance even if they leave tomorrow. This amount is non refundable as we experienced this with our friends and even we got the information from Jawazat when we called them. 

Hope you got the subject now.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

final exit of dependent"
                                        My family will go on final exit date 06-10-2017, i can get final exit visa it is any limit, some people tilling it should be apply before 2 month, Kindly help me for this regard,
  Thanks full to you in advance

Engr. Muhammad
Riyadh

You can apply for exit visa whenever your family leaves even if is today but you have to pay at least 65 days amount which is near 250 SR to get the final exit visa from absher (Which we can say around 2.5 months amount in advance).

If you pay that amount (250 SR) you can obtain final exit visa immediately and they doesn't care if your family leaves on 06/10/2017 or up to 2 months (01/12/2017).

Hope you got

Thank you very much

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia