Life in the Philippines

My name is Arnaldo, I live in Orlando, FL.  I have been thinking about moving to the Philippines for quite some time now but, lately I been thinking about it more and more so, I decided to  start taking some steps toward making the move.  I'm not a rich man so in order for me to move I will need a job so, I'm looking to see if there is anything available.  Now, I do have some questions that I hope somebody can help me with.  Like, how expensive is it to leave in the Philippines?  What is the average rent/mortgage?  How much is water and electricity?  How expensive is the food?  In another word, how much of an income will I need to live comfortably. This will give me an idea of what type of salary I will need.    Also helpful will be information on transportation, medical etc.  Should I rely on public transportation or buy my own car?  How difficult is it to get a working permit or even becoming a resident alien.  Any and all information will be greatly appreciate.  Thank you in advance for your help

You can survive on 50,000 pesos per month, but it's unlikely that you can get a job as a foreigner. Needless to say, you should visit before moving to a 3rd World country.

If anyone asks, I always suggest one or two vacations here first and check the place out before you fully abandon your digs in Orlando or wherever you are now living.   Your living costs totally depend on your lifestyle choices that you adapt for yourself and where exactly you might settle in the Philippines.  Many retirees here are living on US $800.00 a month to perhaps $1500.00 and claim they are living much better than they were at home.  Quite obviously, your expenses vary greatly with the number of beers you might drink or certainly with the number of girls you might be entertaining as well!
I recommend that you do a Google search with something like 'How much cost to live in the Philippines?'  and you will be able to read dozens of good articles that will guide you in your decision.
I live in Makati, which might be the most expensive city in the Philippines, but I like the Filipinos, the crazy city culture, the entertainment, and occasional good dining out.  Others however, may prefer a more quiet serene lifestyle somewhere in Visayas perhaps .  Living costs there will be considerably lower than Makati.

bob18 ~ Your answers are always good. My time is limited so my short answer is JAG Just Ask Google 😎

Thank you all for your input.  bob18, you said you live in Makati, one of the most expensive city in the Philippines, what will be an average monthly income to be able to leave there?

Re:  Makati

I did say arguably, Makati is the most expensive area of greater Manila and even in the Philippines.  Furthermore, I would just be giving you an educated guess for what may be the average income required to live here in Makati.   
Maybe check these websites:
                          https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/manila
          or
                         https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Makati

A very wide range of costs depending on your lifestyle choices which include your entertainment expenses..     :)
If you are trying to put a budget together for yourself, think about your needs to add travel expenses for return trips to your home country each year as well.
Not to sound like a broken record, but do make a vacation here for yourself first and check the place out.  Travel around a bit, look at a few rental apartments, go out for a few dinners, and enjoy the entertainment too.   Then you will be comfortable with your own expense projections.

Thank you very much, you have been very helpful.