Close

Expat Health Insurance: Your experience with William Russell

Hi all,

I currently live in Rio de Janeiro, and am considering switching my health insurance to an international expat insurance (William Russell - william-russell.com/). I was wondering whether anybody here has had any experience with the company? Any recommendations or points to consider?

Yes, I know them. I also work with them - they are one of my business partners. Let me know if you want any advice.

Sachin

Thanks Sachin. Would you recommend them (assuming that they are your business partners, I assume so)? How efficient are they with claims processing? Are there any issues using them in Brazil (e.g. will it be problematic using them when needing to, for example, use a laboratory like Lamina to take a blood test?). How are they generally viewed in the industry (good? reliable? or scammy?)

I would recommend them, but really depends on your specific requirements/circumstances. There are certainly no issues with using them in Brazil and from my experiance claims have been settled efficiently.

I would be happy to have an initial phone call/Skype/meet with yourself to determine if there is a better option for you or not. Let me know, I am based in Zona Sul, Rio.

Sachin

Expatriate health insurance in Brazil

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brazil

Moving to Brazil

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brazil

Travel insurance in Brazil

Enjoy stress-free travel to Brazil