Cancel existing VISA

I'm Working in a shop in Bahrain Since 2nd December 2016. Now 10 months completed. I got a better Job in India and I want to go back. What are the legal procedures to cancel my Visa and go back as my employer is not too good also. My passport is with my employer and I'm the only staff in this shop. So I hope I cannot send the resignation letter to my shop by post. Please help me what to do. Thank you


This is the legal way


New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bahrain