I want live in Beirut ... IŽm from Argentina

hi !!! i want live in beirut but i donŽt know how much diferent is from my country and my culture and i would like be ready for what i will find there ... if someone pleace can explain to me thing like religion, healt care (hospitals),job, gobermant ... any way everything for know how much hard will be live there ... thanks

but the way iŽm a single mom , how much bad is that in lebanon ?

Hi Paulaprez,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will share their expat experiences with you very soon.

I will also suggest you to have a look at the Expat.com in Lebanon (written by expatriates living there) to have an idea about life in Lebanon.

Hope this helps,

All the best,
Christine

paulaprez wrote:

hi !!! i want live in beirut but i donŽt know how much diferent is from my country and my culture and i would like be ready for what i will find there ... if someone pleace can explain to me thing like religion, healt care (hospitals),job, gobermant ... any way everything for know how much hard will be live there ... thanks

but the way iŽm a single mom , how much bad is that in lebanon ?

Lebanon population is 30% christian , you dont have to worry about religion if you are an expatriate, the culture is more like european, the tax are not great , finding a job is not easy , but those who do , never leave lebanon even if they get to save 100$ per month, because the culture and leisure are worth it .
by the time u get to know the place , u'll find out that most of the afterwork/vacation time , could cost u the food and the transportation only ;)
Regarding health care , i am currently living in saudi , but whenever i have to do the non habitual health checks i do it at leb because healthcare is much more reliable than other place since all the doctors are western universities graduates. besides lazic is very cheap compared to europe , and middle east.
the only problem i find in leb , is politics , and that the war place of middle east is taking place near us , but that's not a problem if u live in beirut or north.

Bienvenida y disfrute libano, ciao carlo

Hi toner2003!

In English please..

Regards
Armand

Mira Libano es como Argentina no ai mucha differencias y los Libaneses som como los Argentinos. NO TE PREQUPES seguro que vas a lesgustar aqi. Mucho suerte!

Hello Arthur 1!

You should write in English in this Anglophone Forum so as other members can participate.

Regards,
Harmonie.

Sorry Harmoni!:)

I know many singel moms in Lebanon and it is no problem at all dont worry about it. Lebanon is great country very nice and friendly people and you will just love it !

Hi!!!!! paula!!!! im from Argentina too!!!!!! i just arrive in Lebanon its amazing!!!!! look, i think: if all the people start to speak in spanish they could be argentins! they are so similar! the people its really  welcoming!!!

so if you come here contact me!
bye!!!

Armand,
I have noticed whenever you comment on any topics,your comments are not in depth and usually they are just directing people to look elsewhere for help.If you are living in Lebanon than i am sure you can offer more advice and help than just telling people to look elsewhere.Nothing personal man but there is not time wasted when it comes to helping a brother or sister out.

Paulaprez,
Lebanon is beautiful and you would love it here.If nature and hospitality are your things than this is the place to be!!!!Besides,the food is awesome and the scenery is beautiful.Just like most countries it has its downs also but that is expected cause no place in this world is perfect so it is what we make of where we are.

I love Beirut! :)

Did you finally move to Beirut?
If you are a female, you will have plenty of friends. Actually, there are groups of Latin Americans and Spaniards (ladies), that gather and know each other.
I lived there for a year and a half...very few guys working there...but, if you are a woman, you should be doing fine. Tell us a little about your experience. Good luck!

Did you finally move to Leb? Moises cómo estás mi hermano?

Hello wassupma -> To note that this thread is old. :)

PS: Could you please post in english on this English Speaking forum so that everybody can understand?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey friends I'm moving to Lebanon in a month, toke me 5 years but finally I'm moving. Contact me on whatsapp *** this is my number for now

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi  I hope we can meet in Beirut. where are you now? I tried to call today you  with no answer. Send me your Email before July 22 because I will be in France for 3 weeks Vacation . My name is ****.
See you soon. Salah

Hello . I am interested to know you better . kindly send to my email: ***

Please don't share personal information on a public forum for your own safety. You'll never know who take advantage of it and then you are in deep trouble.

If you like to share your contact info, use the private message system.

Thanks for your cooperation.