Enjoying Now- working for future

Hello all - I am James - currently in Hanoi for Travel and Work(1 week).  This is actually my 4th visit to Vietnam- I have been down to Ca Mau/Bac Lieu/HCM and now Hanoi.  I have fallen for the life in Hanoi. I have personal reasons for continue to visit- however I am really considering to Move to Hanoi. I already have a place to stay-  so housing is not an issue.  However I want to consider obtaining a Job local in Hanoi- my back ground is in Technical Training for Call Centers, Microsoft Cloud Sales Training, Customer Service Training for call centers. ETC. I have been training in Call Centers since 1999. Now i train Top Big companies on how to Sale Microsoft Cloud products such as Office 365/Azure ETC. I have searched the net-- come to find not many Jobs in my field unless i have a level 3 writing and speaking Vietnamese ability which i do not. I could get TEFL- and teach English- however I would really like to consider getting into something I already know/feel comfortable in my field. I am looking to make contacts/friends with current expats in Hanoi--and advice from those who have been down this path before.
Due to personal reasons- I will still need to visit the US 1-2 months a year, so i am not sure if that is an issue.. Look forward to hearing some thoughts-- and hopefully connect with a few of you.
James-

Hi James
I'm facing a similar issue in a way - I'm employed by an international company here in Hanoi and the employment contract is valid until March 2018
After that I need to do something as I also like the country and would like to stay here longer and work.
Having spent two years I've failed to learn Vietnamese and I'm not a native English speaker.
Just sharing as I do not think so can help here however to communicate to people facing similar challenges is not that bad...