Please, need help. I am a Ukrainian and want to move to AUS perm

Greetings, expats. I'm in a big problem and would like to ask for help.

I have been living in Canada for a 4th year now, and I do not enjoy being here, I moved to Canada in August 2013 when I was 17 years old, I was moved there because my parents wanted me to graduate there and live in Canada, not everything went sweet. I have a person I've known for 4 years and we have feelings for each other after talking for that long, we really want to move on but she really hopes I can make it to Australia. We are sincere to each other and she lives in Sydney, around Marrickville. We are in a relationship but I want to move to Australia, I know a lot of people from here through online services (mostly gaming, project collaborations and such), and I mostly spend time with them chatting. I do not know what do I do to even move to Australia, not very familiar with VISA systems since my parents have been doing everything for me without explaining to me much, and with a recent argument I have been disowned due to misinterpretations and emotional disaster that couldn't let me stand for myself. I am all alone here, I need help from fellow Ukrainians about moving to Australia. My VISA in Canada is also expired and I have 90 days to leave. I was a student at one of the Canadian Universities, but I never proceeded to attend classes due to my mental motivation in what I wanted to learn, and pressure from family something that never let me speak up. I am not very rich on money, but I am sure I have enough from selling everything I have in here, in Canada, in order to move and meet the costs required for the VISA and the ticket, the question is how much will I need? I am trying to look for anything to start from the bottom that can let me stay in Australia. I have a friend who is ready to accommodate me in Umina Beach NSW area, but I have been finding a lot about state 489, which I am only eligible at, that not all regions in NSW can accept me to certain occupations. I would like to find more clearer information if possible. I am looking for any possible labors that could help me stay in Australia, what tips could you give me to get guaranteed sponsorship? I've talked to many friends from here, one of them is checking out what he could do to help at Carpentry, and I am willing to take ANYTHING at this point.

nikout13 wrote:

Greetings, expats. I'm in a big problem and would like to ask for help.

I have been living in Canada for a 4th year now, and I do not enjoy being here, I moved to Canada in August 2013 when I was 17 years old, I was moved there because my parents wanted me to graduate there and live in Canada, not everything went sweet. I have a person I've known for 4 years and we have feelings for each other after talking for that long, we really want to move on but she really hopes I can make it to Australia. We are sincere to each other and she lives in Sydney, around Marrickville. We are in a relationship but I want to move to Australia, I know a lot of people from here through online services (mostly gaming, project collaborations and such), and I mostly spend time with them chatting. I do not know what do I do to even move to Australia, not very familiar with VISA systems since my parents have been doing everything for me without explaining to me much, and with a recent argument I have been disowned due to misinterpretations and emotional disaster that couldn't let me stand for myself. I am all alone here, I need help from fellow Ukrainians about moving to Australia. My VISA in Canada is also expired and I have 90 days to leave. I was a student at one of the Canadian Universities, but I never proceeded to attend classes due to my mental motivation in what I wanted to learn, and pressure from family something that never let me speak up. I am not very rich on money, but I am sure I have enough from selling everything I have in here, in Canada, in order to move and meet the costs required for the VISA and the ticket, the question is how much will I need? I am trying to look for anything to start from the bottom that can let me stay in Australia. I have a friend who is ready to accommodate me in Umina Beach NSW area, but I have been finding a lot about state 489, which I am only eligible at, that not all regions in NSW can accept me to certain occupations. I would like to find more clearer information if possible. I am looking for any possible labors that could help me stay in Australia, what tips could you give me to get guaranteed sponsorship? I've talked to many friends from here, one of them is checking out what he could do to help at Carpentry, and I am willing to take ANYTHING at this point.

Try viewing these links  https://www.austhealth.com/457-visa-req … G8QAvD_BwE

Just wondering why you think that you will be happy in Australia than in Canada?

first you need to find a job where your employer will give you work visa.