Dentist in Saigon

Would anybody be able to advise where I could find an honest and hygienic dentist...
Tried one in Da Nang, disgusting hygiene and just interested in how many crowns they can get you to pay for, they got up to $5,000, we said forget it...
Ability to speak English not particularly necessary...
Thanks guys.

I know this place not far from D1  Đinh Tiên Hoàng  its in the same line as legend coffee at 101 Đinh Tiên Hoàng i don't exactly remember the name
I went there for my wisdom tooth removal Very professional
good advice
idk about the price for crowning but you can try asking
if you haven't found any source i will go pass them and get u name
they are the only one in that line between to streets

Note: I cant vouch for pricing i have no idea !

Yes I went to the West Coast International Dental.
17-19-21 Ly Tu Trong, District 1, HCM.
Ph 02838256999
Got 3 crowns and 9 big mercury amalgams replaced for $2,000 USD.
Crowns were $440 each.
Local cost is $200.
My background is a Surgical Team Medic and Intensive Care Nurse. This place is very hygenic and professional.

Nha Koa Minh Khai is great and I have used them for years and far cheaper then what is being quoted ere so far. 199 Nguyen Thi Minh  , 08392533399. Across the street from Paris Bakery. Happy choppers!!

Hi Guys, having inspected quite a few dentists both in Da nang and HCM, I learnt to avoid the dentists who advertise ‘Vacation Dental'. The prices they are asking are similar to the prices in Australia but with low standards of hygiene.
I studied the internet for a dentist that seemed to be less interested in tourists. I found AU MY at 113/115, Dinh Tien Hoang, P. Da Kao, Q1
Tel: (08) 38 20 20 39 - 38 20 21 79
Very impressed, great hygiene, lovely staff, female Dentist trained in US, very competent. 3 fillings and clean $60 aud. My wife had 3 crowns, bridge, total of 8 teeth, fillings, clean, CT, whitening and teeth protectors as she grinds here teeth at night for $2,500 aud, great work, very pleased...
Her English is reasonable, sufficient to be understood...
Highly recommended.

I wanted to go to the Maple Health clinic which someone here in the forum recommended. However, when I was there I was told that the doctor was pregnant and not working.
They sent me to the Westcoast International Dental Clinic.
But I have read reviews that say that they are out to sell expensive crown dental treatments.
I have a part of a molar tooth broken off and I don't want someone to grind down the tooth unnecessarily to insert an unnecessary and expensive crown if the tooth could also be repaired.

I think about trying the Au My Dental Clinic (113-115 Dinh Tien Hoang, District 1) which is recommended by michaellieptourists.
Has anyone else had good experiences in this clinic?
I am looking for a dentist (in D1, D3, D5, D7, D6, D8, Binh Chanh) for an annual tooth check / tooth cleaning and for the repair of the broken tooth.
Good hygienic conditions and English speaking stuff (my wife can't support me at the moment because advanced pregnancy :) ) are a prerequisite.

I went to Rose Dental clinic opposite The market in HCM in August and I was extremely happy with the service there. For two crowns, a clean and a new top plate total $941au. Very clean place and the waiting room had many expats there each time. Very happy.

Hi,
Definitely recommend Au My Dental Clinic.
Just had a friend go there and he was as impressed as we were...

Yesterday I went at the Au My Dental Clinic.  The dentist gave me the choice to repair the broken grinder tooth with a filling (composite) or a crown.  I decided to have the filling because I can't go to the clinic several times for a crown at the moment.

Filling and tooth cleaning each 300k Dong.  One crown would cost 3 million Dong.

I am completely satisfied with the treatment at the Au My Dental Clinic.
Price/performance and hygiene are right for me.

@Wadey
I have read consistently good reviews in Google Maps for Rose Dental Clinic.  However, when I wanted to view the website, 3 different browsers issued a security warning.

Hi Andy, I looked at 8 different clinics and sent the same email to each of them. The first one to reply was Rose Dental. They were not the cheapest or the most expensive but they had many good reviews. They picked me up at the airport when I arrived and took me to my hotel, then each morning of my appointments  they arrived at my hotel to pick me up. They even offered to take me back to the hotel but I enjoyed the walks. I'm one very happy customer.

Hi Andy,
Glad you are happy with the Dentist...
Spread the word...
Mike