Long term car rental

Hello friends,

I am coming to Dubai for work. I have a tight budget but would need to have a car for work. I do not want to buy one as it will be problematic to sell it upon leaving. Is there any website or company that does lease take over?

are there any cheap local car rental companies that you recommend apart from the major international companies?

Is it cost effective to rent a car for one year?

Hello ,
There are a lot cheap options available , it all depends. Contact me once you are in town, will refer you few options.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

If you are looking for cheap car rental options in Dubai, I would advise you to look through the list of economy  cars by Renty . I hope I will be forgive for the link,and I hope this information will help You or other forum members. There really have a wide choice of cars of different classes, and competitive prices

Leasing is a good option! Many companies offer discounts for long-term rentals. For example, on the website rentg63.ae, they offer a minimum of 5% discount on a car rental from 7 days. You can contact them and ask for a bigger discount.

Sogasen leasing is a very good option, I myself have used it more than once.