King Salman issues decree allowing women to drive in Saudi Arabia

Well, the day has finally come. Women will finally start driving in the magical kingdom.

I need to hire a female driver...not gonna be sharing the streets with female drivers...

hamudi wrote:

I need to hire a female driver...not gonna be sharing the streets with female drivers...

Lol😀. I can only drive motorcyle😞

conniesky wrote:
hamudi wrote:

that too is risky...

can i say this "say hello to statistically more number of road accidents."

conniesky wrote:
hamudi wrote:

No you cant. you burqa will get stuck in the motorcycle wheel.

enginsaudi wrote:

can i say this "say hello to statistically more number of road accidents."

Let's be positive folks and give these women a chance😄

i am happy to hear this, A know a hard time for taxi drivers is coming but still if we see other sidetheir will be more opportunities for women now.  and sales of cars will also be effected. Lets not take consideration of accidents. We cant say women will be bad drivers.  Lets keep it going.  ;)

I will believe it when I see it. They have been talking about the same for years

melkerdi wrote:

I will believe it when I see it. They have been talking about the same for years

who has been talking about it for years? It's a decree issued meaning it's been approved by the government...
wake up

Hi to all
It's a bad time to House Driver & Taxi Driver's