Considering the move to doha

Hello

My husband has been recently offered a job in Doha. Financially if you see then we are better off in UK. I have 2 kids aged 4 and 10 who are going to an outstanding schools here.
Moving to Doha means I will have to send them to a private school. We are getting QAR 21000 each towards the schools fees. Rest will go from our pocket and that's why it looks we are financially better off in UK.
There is no 50% salary difference.
I am being told if not for money I should still move to Doha for a better work life balance, cultural experience etc.
We have a fairly decent life style here with good jobs. Apparently lifestyle is simple there and not much work pressure so one gets quality family time.  I am wondering whether it is worth the hassle to move to Qatar....
Your advise is highly appreciated.

My advice for u don't come

Thanks... any particular reason...

so many reasons

Schools fees depends on school reputation, don't take it like this, other school with low fees are offering same certificates but may be with low paid teachers..
Living here for foreign is always exiting..
different culture different people, is very enriching for kids and parents also.. don't don't compared it financially
Same thing for housing and transportation, live here is cheaper than UK. ( sometimes  :D  )
Give a try for 1 year than take a decision.

Aaah thanks
Some positive points coming in..
where r u from

Sorry for disappointing u i didn't mean it

All I can say as a recent expat. Do not expect European values. Do not expect well organized, well behaved traffic. Do not expect to be entertained in the same way you do in the West. What you can look forward to however, is a complete departure from what you are used to, if you've never lived here. Travel has become more difficult, if you are someone who loves to travel and explore, but there are still plenty of options to "open" countries nearby. Look at it as an adventure, with a positive outlook, if not, you'll have a hard time!

Thanks for your input
Much appreciated

if you are going to join finland schooling (which is the best) it will cost u about 90k for both, there is more expensive like jems and newton for their age but i think quality is less
housing you need 10-14 for a nice 2-3 bedroom in a nice place like west pay or pearl
life style can be like European but its gonna cost u extra 10k per month
living cost can be between 7-15k

do the math

8000 schooling
12000 rent
10000 living
extra 5000 variance,,
you need 35k..,

does it worth it ?
does it worth a try for a year,
you can answer that

dont take our experiences, some of us had nice one,. some had bad ones

Thank you. Your post is very helpful. I hope to get both the kids in a good British school as we plan to come back after 5 years.
In our package housing is free. As I said financially we will be earning what we earn here... I think if we move it will be for another experience and may be good exposure to the kids.
But thanks a lot. The breakdown gives us an idea as I don't want to be in a worst situation than here.