Every act of goodness is charity.

We can start our day by giving a smile as a charity to this world The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Charity is prescribed for each descendant of Adam every day the sun rises." He was then asked: "From what do we give charity every day?" The Prophet answered: "The doors of goodness are many...enjoining good, forbidding evil, removing harm from the road, listening to the deaf, leading the blind, guiding one to the object of his need, hurrying with the strength of one's legs to one in sorrow who is asking for help, and supporting the feeble with the strength of one's arms--all of these are charity prescribed for you." He also said: "Your smile for your brother is charity." - Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 3, Number 98

“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don't wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama Said and i also believe on such principle in my life......

Charity begins at home and whilst being charitable, you shouldn't quote religious texts on here as this is a non religious, non judgemental site which runs without bias or prejudice.

lukereg wrote:

Charity begins at home and whilst being charitable, you shouldn't quote religious texts on here as this is a non religious, non judgemental site which runs without bias or prejudice.

:cool:

Hello to all Tnx for indicating But i didn't put my opinion in a religious way i am just coating it as a quote so dont take it in a religious point of view.Good thoughts & words can come from anywhere .example i am not a follower of Barack Obama  But i coat his quote  “The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don't wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.”

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR