Panama Pensionado Visa

Hi all.  I am from India and thinking of settling in Panama.  I would like to take opinion from Indians who are settled in Panama on Pensionado Visa.

I also request members to suggest a good lawyer/attorney who charges a reasonable fee for getting Pensionado visa to me and my wife.

Hello, I dont know if there are much Indian retirees in Panama, people from India Ive known are mostly seafarers/sailors. As a Panamanian I can fetch you some useful info about life in Panama if you require, and of course info about the pensionado visa.

Brgds...

Guerra

Hi,

Thanks for your response.  As I am planning to settle in Panama, pl inform me the life in Panama for Indian retired persons. 

Pl also help me in getting Pensionadao Visa for me and my wife.  I came across few lawyers/attorneys in Panama but their charges are very high.  I am visiting USA next week and thinking of visiting Panama also to have practical experience in Panama. 

Pl inform me the best hotel whose charges are reasonable to stay in Panama City.  How many days of stay is required to apply for Pensionado Visa.

hello sir, I think it would be better for me to disclose privately some of the info, costs and/or charges in order to avoid breaking the rules of the forum. Via Email or private message.

Pl send me the details to my email address: ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i want to apply panama.please tell me about visa

i received mine 17 years ago at a cost of 650  bucks ,, i have heard of those paying at 2,500 ,, i have watsap 66182798  i speak some spanish not well but my wife Panamanian speaks English  .. it has been many years since i asked my attorney what he charges it varies . i think it is well worth having as i have saved ave 20 a month just on my elec bill for 17 years ,, plus travel etc. not recommending an attorney but recommend the visa . good luck and make sure you get any proposal in writing from whomever you decide to use .

That person is from Pakistan and asking about a visa to visit, I believe since Panama doesn't have an agreement with Panama about letting in tourists. You are talking about becoming a resident which comes later.

Hi all.  I am from India and thinking of settling in Panama.  I would like to take opinion from Indians who are settled in Panama on Pensionado Visa.    THIS IS NOT A VISA TO VISIT  ,,, it says on the visa endefinmente ,,

Oh sorry, you clearly said that and I did not read carefully. It would be best if you consult with a lawyer. We were really happy with ours. Prices are on the website. Www.kraemerlaw.com.