Seeking for job in istanbul

My name is Anita i am iraninan but i grow up in Dubai for 25 years.i have bachelor of interior design in American university of dubai and Masters of Marketing communications.

Sales and Marketing work Experience:

2014 till 2015  working as an immigration client account manager and marketing advisor at Caribbian trust group of companies.
working as a client account manager,marketing and advising new clients, fallowing up immigration documents with clients.

2008 till 2011   working as a  sales   assistant,   sales   person   and   purchaser at Ahmad Okhovat General trading LLC.           
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Kish Island, Iran           
Working as a Personal Assistant and sales person for Ahmad Okhovat General  TRDG L.L.C. in Dubai, and purchasing building materials for Aqua Club in Iran - Kish. (These two companies are owned by one person.)

2006 (1month) working as a promoter for Clear hair care.           
Company Industry: Advertising           
Promoting for the brand clear hair care in the mall of the emirates.

2004 till 2005 working as a sales person at MANGO.         
Working as a sales person in Mango store. (Clothes and Accessories)

currently I am in iran and i want to move to stanbul and work there in marketing or sales departments.or any departments that needs english speaker.

Hello..
If you would like to work with a marketing company for (medical tourism services) in Istanbul please send me your CV: ****

thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Anita,

I am looking for Iranian (native), English (prof.) and Turkish Speaker (moderate speaker) for our Marketing & Slaes Department. If you would like to work with our company as Foreign Market Sales of Machinery, please sent me your CV to ***

regards

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please be informed that if you are looking for a job or offering one, you should do so in the proper section of the website by dropping a detailed advert.

- Jobs in Istanbul

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed