Family visa in bahrain

Hi,
I am from india.I want a family visa in bahrain. what all procedures i have to do in my country .My Hr is saying you have to get marriage certificate attested from  ministry of foriegn affairs in home country and embassy of bahrain. is that all i need . In my passport my spouse name is not added but in my wife passport my name is there. plz tell me the exact procedure.

Hi,

Yes marriage certificate with attestation is needed if your wife's name is not in your passport, you have to adhere to the request of your HR to apply for family visa.

T&R

Hi good day,
I am from Pakistan and want to get Family Visa but I am confused with few points so, I just want to know that what is the procedure which need to be followed form my home country(Pakistan) for my wife visa.
I just came to know from some people that
Marriage Certificate should be attested / verified form MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) and then Embassy of Bahrain in Pakistan.
Is there any requirement to get GCC medical and Protector from Pakistan.

Yes, it needs to be attested from MOFA/Bahrain Embassy and MOFA/Bahrain Embassy will only attest the marriage certificate if it is in NADRA format.

For family visa, there is no requirement for medical or protector.  That is only for work visas for Bahrain.  For other countries like UAE, medical requirement is there but not protector.

Really many thanks for quick reply.
What does it mean NADRA format ? My marriage certificate is in the form of locally marriage reader (Local Nikah Khah) . What is NADRA format and how I can get it done?

The municipality issues it.  NADRA format means that it is issued on NADRA forms.  You have to approach the municipality of your area e.g. in Islamabad, it would be CDA.

Thank you very much.
So I have to approach to local municipality not to local NADRA  office ?

Yes if you go to NADRA, they will send you to the municipality anyway.

Ok thank alot. You really helped me .

Hi dear,

Further to above conversation, Where we have to go first MOFA or Bahrain Embassy in Pakistan for family visa ?

First MOFA attestation then Bahrain embassy.

Thanks a lot dear ☺

Did you get the VISA ?