Job seeker for Germany

Hi All,

I have looking forward to start with an new opportunity at Germany. post applying on multiple opportunities on linkeldn, i was contacted by a consultancy/agency by name Koruu Consultants NZ, They are recommending to pay for their services, get a job and EU blue card.

So here i am with two of my queries..

1. Does anyone know Koruu Consultants and how trustworth are they, is anyone rendered their services?
2. I am a Diploma holder. i.e Diploma in computer science and engineer from Technical Board of Education Bangalore. It is 3 Years regular diploma and I have total of 10+3 years of education. Can someone let me know whether i qualify for minimal requirement.

Thanks,
Shafaqt

A quick look in the internet shows such a company but they are based in New Zealand and assist people to immigrate there. They also claim to do this for Germany as well but one would wonder how they do this from NZ without a German office? I'm not saying they are fake but it does sound a bit unusual. But as far as qualifications go, that's what such consultants should be telling you.

One can also read up on the requirements and conditions at these sites, the first of which is an official German Government site:

http://www.bamf.de/EN/Startseite/startseite-node.htmlhttp://www.bluecard-eu.de/eu-blue-card-germany/

Legitimate job placement agencies in Germany NEVER charge the job seeker - they are always paid for by the employer.
Think twice before you agree to pay this company any substantial sum - especially if they demand pre-payment before you have work contract and visa in your pocket!
The most promising method for finding a job in Germany (better than any consiltancy!) is applying directly at siitable employers in your industry, while focussing on your niche skills and experience that they need and cannot easily find among EU citizens. Of course you need to be able to speak German language, too.

I have been informed that they i have to first transfer them 700 Euros via paypal to pick my case and then will assign a dedicated consultant to help me to get a job,.. this entire process is about 5 to 9 months and interview will start in 2.5 months from the day my case has been picked. They will also put me multiple interview rounds with different employers and they will supply required help to pass the interviews.

I have also been informed that there will be contract of 9 months between them and once offer letter in hand, i can resign from my current role. Once i start my work with German employer,  i have to pay them 50% of my first salary. This is applicable only for first month it seems. They also informed that accommodation, visa, food , travel and all other will be completely bared by Employer itself.

They also told that will conduct some skype classes to teach my A1 Level German and rest of the level post reaching Germany.

They will keep me informed about and how the process is going, its status and everything. They will also provide me with local number to get in touch and to attend interviews. All the calls from employers will be redirected to that local number and i can use any media to access that local number.

They will be also taking all my documents to ZAB for assessment and certification and they will bare all the charges.

So with this i understand that i may have to take a risk of 700 Euros (i.e. with 1 month security from PayPal included) and rest after reaching Germany.

Can someone advise is this approach and promises made by third party consultancy is trustworthy?

shafhuss wrote:

I have been informed that they i have to first transfer them 700 Euros via paypal to pick my case and then will assign a dedicated consultant to help me to get a job,.. this entire process is about 5 to 9 months and interview will start in 2.5 months from the day my case has been picked. They will also put me multiple interview rounds with different employers and they will supply required help to pass the interviews.

I have also been informed that there will be contract of 9 months between them and once offer letter in hand, i can resign from my current role. Once i start my work with German employer,  i have to pay them 50% of my first salary. This is applicable only for first month it seems. They also informed that accommodation, visa, food , travel and all other will be completely bared by Employer itself.

They also told that will conduct some skype classes to teach my A1 Level German and rest of the level post reaching Germany.

They will keep me informed about and how the process is going, its status and everything. They will also provide me with local number to get in touch and to attend interviews. All the calls from employers will be redirected to that local number and i can use any media to access that local number.

They will be also taking all my documents to ZAB for assessment and certification and they will bare all the charges.

So with this i understand that i may have to take a risk of 700 Euros (i.e. with 1 month security from PayPal included) and rest after reaching Germany.

Can someone advise is this approach and promises made by third party consultancy is trustworthy?

I myself would not touch them with a barge pole, it seems very suspicious to me.

shafhuss wrote:

There, that's what I suspected. I'd bet they give you no guarantee ´that you will get a job and visa (or money back if not). Most likely, after transferring the EUR700 you'll never hear from them again - other than maybe another attempt of getting money ("fee for visa" or other nonsense).

shafhuss wrote:

They also informed that accommodation, visa, food , travel and all other will be completely bared by Employer itself.

This is VERY unusual for German employers. I do not believe it!

Sounds 99% like a scam to me. First they ask for 700 Euros, then they make strange requirements and promises. That they would take a percentage of a first salary is nonsense. And employers hire people and pay them and just maybe help find them accomodation but that they then pay for it and all of these other things is no way believable. None of this sounds normal! And anything that sounds too good to be true is exactly that; fake.

By the way, such scams pretending to recruite people for jobs is a very common scam.

I know the firm Koruu consultants.  They are fraud, they will ask initial amount for eu blue card and do nothing.  After the end of contract period they wont even refund the money as agreed in contract.  Don't go for them, they will cheat...