Partneship in explore traditional Tour package in Bali island

Hello, i'm young people originally from bali looking for expat who can join to build a tour and travel service based in bali event online and ofline and join me to branding and selling the traditional tour package

Glad to hear from you kindness people

Adverts such as this should really be in "Jobs" at the top of this page and your advert should include if you will provide the required work permit and KITAS or not.

Fred wrote:

Adverts such as this should really be in "Jobs" at the top of this page and your advert should include if you will provide the required work permit and KITAS or not.

Thank you for your question this is like a partnership with expat in online based only product selling,branding and promotional tour package that i offer to the people who will explore the traditional culture and tradition in bali island  and for the ofline is for indonesian citizen

Wayan Suar Jana wrote:

Thank you for your question this is like a partnership with expat in online based only product selling,branding and promotional tour package that i offer

If the expat is living in Indonesia, that would be legal without a work permit as long as the work is part time, informal (No contract) AND the expat in question holds a spouse sponsored KITAP.
Others would be breaking the law so leave themselves open to arrest and deportation.

Yes i know about that and ofcourse  This is a part time partnership,informal(no contract) for more information the people who interest in partime partnership can leave me messeges direct to text me at my inbox, thank you so much :)

Hi Wayan Suar Jana,

You should post an advert under the Business partners in Bali section of the website.

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

[Topic closed]

Closed