Learning German

I live in Düsseldorf and need to learn German urgently. That is the reason I am looking for people who are interested in learning German. Specially to practice dialogues and grammar exercices.

Love to meet you as soon as possible :-)

Hi Anita,

My name is Konny and I live in Duisburg.. I can help you with grammer via e-mail and practise dialogues with you over skype if you like.

Konny

Hi Anita,
         R u planning to pool in people and hire a tutor or something like that....if thats the case even i can join coz i wanna learn german too...feel free to contact me for d same...my no 0049 15142242232...cya soon

Hi!
I'm interested in learning Germany too.
Let me know what you're thinking of doing!
Emma

Hi Anita! I'd love to learn German too, let me know if I could be of any help. regards,
Sergey.

Hi
Right now I'm living in Dubai, and I'm planning to move to NEUSS
for work, honestly I have no idea where to live? and how I'm going to learn germany language?
Please advise?
Million Thanks in advance.

Welcome on Expat.com mhamito,

I think it would be more appropriate to start a new discussion about your accommodation concerns. Else, this thread might go off-topic.

Regards

i'd love to learn german quickly as well; i've already started but my progress is very slow as i'm an absolute beginner!

Hi Yud

Thank you so much for your reply and advise, yes you are totaly right, if you can give more assisatnce on accomodation topic I will appreciate since that I dont have a single idea about it.

Thanks

Hey Anita,

Yeah I need to learn too! I am at intermediate level.  Are you a beginner or do you know some? If you want to meet let me know, im living just outside Dusseldorf so I can go to the city regularly. :)

Hi all, I am also located in DDF since few months and would like to learn German. I am convinced the best way is to practise ... but know only expats. My proposal, if a native German speaker is interested to learn French and teach German, please contact me. Cheers Max

you can find urselves a language school by google-ing
Deutschkurs in Dusseldorf
and just register for a course there. there you will be able to meet many other foreigners trying to learn german and eventually help each other with the language :)

hi!

ich weiss nicht ob es zu spat ist...

Wenn du moechtest, kannst du dich melden :)

Giorgos

Heyy I am deepak from India, working in mechanical design consultancy in Düsseldorf.
I am also practicing,German here. I have joined schroder & schroder
for German Classes.But I feel I should share my lessons with somebody to actually gain from classes.
So you may be..

I am Donna from the Philippines, I am in Germany for three weeks now. I live in Neuss, 15 minutes outside Düsseldorf,  if anyone is living in the area and want to meet up to learn some German please message me, I would be very interested to learn with you. I have some books to start with, also dictionaries we can use for learning. Thanks, and good luck to all of us.. :D

Hi everyone,
I am Ava
a beginner of learning German, it's difficult to learn German. can someone help me on line? thanks!!

I would like to study German in Dusseldorf, but I only found a school that offers accomodation and that give a two weeks course. Do you know about others like that?

Please let me know
Thanks

Dear Konny
are you still have time to learn via skype? do you help me?
how can I make a contact with you? looking forward to hear from
you.
with warmest regards
Bahram

Hiya,

Also interested in learning German. Live in Ingelheim can anyone help ??

Hallo again,

I will ask again if somebody would like to meet and learn some German together. :)

Have a nice day

Anita