driving license

hiy iam Grewal Karminder Singh, iam belongs to punjab india, i have indian Driving License  I want To Convert Malaysia Driving License, Can u Help me Convert License. what is the process

No need to change - this is what the Indian High Commission website advises:

Attestation of Indian Driving License

Duly Completed MISC. SERVICE FORM for MISC. SERVICE FORM (see https://www.indianhighcommission.com.my … ular.html#)

Photographs -Two recent passport size ( 5 cm x 5 cm)

Original passport and its photocopy (1st, last, valid visa and other endorsement pages).

Original Driving License (plastic card embedded with a microprocessor chip with a memory ) for scrutiny.

If driving license is paper booklet or does not have micro chip, copy of driving license should be attested by license issuing authority and the respective State Government’s Secretariat which in turn should be attested by Attestation Section/Apostle Cell, Ministry of External Affairs, Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhawan, Janapath Marg, New Delhi-110011. ( alternatively it can be got attested from MEA Branch Offices at Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Hyderabad or RPOs in Bangalore, Chandigarh, Goa, Mumbai and Trivandrum). Details of Regional Authentication Centres (RACs) in the States/Union Territories from where the documents should first be authenticated and for procedure for attestation in India, please see http://mea.gov.in/apostille.htm.
Original should also be presented for verification.

https://www.indianhighcommission.com.my … ense.html#

i have indian chip card license.  valid visa. first how to start process

BLS International Limited at the following address:

Level 4, Wisma Tancom,
326-328 Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman,
50100 Kuala Lumpur

Telephone Nos. 03 26022474 and 03 26022476
fax No.  03 26022478


Working Hours:
0830-1400 hrs-    Submission of applications
1630-1730 hrs-           Delivery of documents

Prescribed Fee

1. Attestation of driving license

RM 39.00 + RM 9.00 (ICWF) = RM 48.00+ RM 9.50 Outsourcing Agency Service Fee

Suggest you contact your High Commission for latest information.

New topic