Close

Looking for a partner!!!

Hi to all;

I am from Turkey and I have a company which manufactures industrial airconditioners for electrical cabinets, automation enclosures etc.

Let me know if you interested to become a partner. I have contacts in UAE and have small percentage of exporting from Turkey to UAE but I want to move the company to UAE and expand the brand.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Best regards.

Hi dear

I ve been taking many market research as i would like to setup a bussines in uae and here is the main issue that i have found

- any compagny must be held by a local of 51% at least even if he is not investing with you , otherwise you will open it in a free zone and you are limited in that area

- the cost of setting up the bussiness is really high comparing other countries

- talking about the + the market is very well and the opportunities of doing bussines are quite good

Dear Amargh;

Thank you for your comment and sharing your oppinion. I have idea of the difficulty about the forming a new business in Dubai but the market is great and it is easier to reach out GCC from UAE.

I hope some brave and honest people reads my post and we can find an opportunity to have a fruitful business.

Thanks a lot...

Look for Bahrain , it's investment friendly and you can open a factory easily and own it 100 % .

Thank you gunner757 but Bahrain is not a country which I would like to live. :)

Expatriate health insurance in Dubai

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dubai

Moving to Dubai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dubai

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Dubai

Enjoy stress-free travel to Dubai