School reviews

hello,

We are looking to relocate to Kuala lumpur in Dec2017. We are currently residing in Qatar. Our six year old son is studying in  CBSE curriculum here in Doha. We are looking for schools offering CBSE/ British Curriculum in Kuala lumpur. We have gone through the school listings available. Would request feedback on the schools:-

1Global Indian International
2. Vikas International
3. Garden International
4. Sri Dasmesh International
5.International school @park city.

Suggestions on any other schools not included in the above list will be appreciated.

thanks

Hi,

Great, KL is a nice place to stay.
We also moved to KL in August from India so also very new and adjusting here with family.

Regarding schools : there are many international schools like Intl school of KL, garden, Alice smith, British school, nexus, GIS, st. Josheps, Mt. Kiara. You can get this list from Google. I think there are 2 min points to decide on school. One is your area of work, as KL has lot of traffic and is better to stay near your workplace and school to avoid wastage of time in traveling for both child and father. Second the budget for Intl school as some Intl school such as GIS(cbse curriculum), are cheaper. Or you want your child to have Intl curriculum. The prices is very different so you might want to close this.

With this it will help you decide faster on stay and school.

Thanks
Ashu

hi Ashu,

Thanks for the inputs. indian curriculum is our first choice as he is in CBSE. Any idea about the Indian school GIIS? as i have read mixed reviews about the same.

Which area do you stay?

I also heard mix reviews for GIS. So i guess you dont have many choices for cbse board.
I stay in Petaling Jaya.

How about rent for a 2 BHK apartment in PJ, Cyberjaya and Brickfields ? I hope this should be below 2k MYR per month with facilities like swimming pool, gym, club etc.

Regards

:offtopic: