Speech therapist

Dear all

I am looking for a qualified and experienced Indian speech therapist in dammam or khobar for my twins who r 2yrs and 5 months old.

Please reply if u can help me

Thank you

I am speech and language pathologist.

I am an Indian Speech Language Pathologist in dammam.

Can we have your contact t details

Where from you

Thank you so much Yasra. As you advised we took him to speech therapist and ent. Received a feed back that he is having a toungue tie, we plan to be in India for 3 month for supporting him. Your advise definitely helped us. We will surely contact you in case further assistance is needed for him. Please pray for him. :-)

You are welcome! 
Once his tongue tie is removed,with God's blessing he will get fluent and intelligible speech. Feel free to ask for any help.

Hi, i am looking for an Indian speech therapist for my 2.4 year old son. he was calling mamma, pappa at the age of 1.5 years. but now he is not telling anything.  when we met a pediatrician he was asking us questions related to autism. i am staying in Jubail. but i can come to Dammam for sessions.

Thanks manoj

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Contact to yasra. She is speech therapist from india

Kindly give me your cntct number. My son is 6 yr old nd his speech is not clear. He even cant explain me what he did in the class need help.

Hi Alia
Can you please give me a call

Joumama

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

I am available in Jubail KSA...if you need some help you may contact me through call or whatsapp ****

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi. Good Morning!

I have a daughter who will be 3 yrs in dec. Until now she is is not uttering any word but understand everything.

Can i get your contact details.

Thanks.

@Yasra Assalam o alikum .. Yasra r u still in Dammam... I need speech therapist for my daughter for Language delay...

Hello Sara,
This is an old thread! I doubt you will have any response.

Try to post a new topic on the Dammam forum, you could get some responses.

Regards,
Bhavna
Thanks alot dear

@Bhavna  Thanks alot dear

@Yasra

plz i need ur contact number

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Promoting own services

@Yasra

i need ur contact nunber plz

@Aliasabir

i need a speech therapist from india

where r u from?

Pakistan

@Aliasabir

Hello, please don't use the forum to promote your services. Send members a private message by clicking on their username.

Thank you

Bhavna