I am in bahrain

I am working with an company i have just now joined 1 weeks ago and there is some of issues in family my mom is not at well and i want to go back how can I go she has given a birth to me and now I can't see her .. pls guide me

Hi,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, please speak to your manager and explain him the situation, he is the only one who can help you now.

T&R

I have my passport and visa with me so can I take ticket directly and check out from the airport without informing the firm because I don't think they will allow me to go

ashking wrote:

I have my passport and visa with me so can I take ticket directly and check out from the airport without informing the firm because I don't think they will allow me to go

Dear ashking,

Please do not take this path.. Your employer can mark you "Runaway" and might block your visa too. It will cause problems for you and you will not be able to enter Bahrain later on.

I donot think that your employer will be so inconsiderate as to not let you go in an emergency situation. At the most they will ask you to take leave without pay.

Please do think before you take such a course of action. It is my opinion that you explain the full situation, with some supporting documents as proof of your situation, to your manager & ask for a leave of absence.

I totally agree with dkolkata, you should not decide in a hurry.