NOC issue

Hi. I JOINED A COMPANY IN OMAN IN FEBRUARY 2016 . BUT DUE TO COST CUTTING MEASURES MY COMPANY TERMINATED MY SERVICES IN SEPTEMBER 2017,WITHOUT COMPLETION OF 02 YEARS AND ALSO DIDN'T GIVE NOC. NOW ONE COMPANY WANTS ME TO CALL ME ON VISIT VISA FOR FRW MONTS ,BUT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO CALL ME AS MY NAME IS BLOCKED IN SYSTEM IN MINISTRY.PLEASE SUGGEST ANY OTHER POSSIBLE WAY TO RE-ENTER OMAN ON VISIT VISA.PLEASE ADVISE.

Your name shouldn't be blocked in the immigration system even if you don't have an NOC.
But for starting another assignment / work in Oman before completion of your 2 years, you must need an NOC from your previous employer

Sir, for a visit VISA , is there any possible way.please suggest. I need to go on visit VISA for 3 months.

If I get a resident VISA of UAE, on that basis can I get visit VISA for Oman.please suggest

raghu26june wrote:

If I get a resident VISA of UAE, on that basis can I get visit VISA for Oman.please suggest

If you have a resident visa (2 years) from UAE then you can have a visit visa of Oman.

Thanks for your suggestion. Also I need to know that my ex- employer ,can block the name of employee in system through ministry to restrict his reach to their competitor.

raghu26june wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion. Also I need to know that my ex- employer ,can block the name of employee in system through ministry to restrict his reach to their competitor.

Yes, your previous employer can do it. Though it is an extremely unethical and non-professional but then the reality is that Oman is far beyond professionalism when it comes to work culture at local SMEs and trading companies.

Sir, if ex employer blocked my name in system,then can I come to oman on visit VISA, if I have a resident VISA of Dubai.please suggest

raghu26june wrote:

Sir, if ex employer blocked my name in system,then can I come to oman on visit VISA, if I have a resident VISA of Dubai.please suggest

If your name is blocked in the immigration, then by any means, you cannot enter the country. It does not only affect the country where your entry is blocked but also has a considerable impact on any of the other middle eastern country you reside in. However, your permit to other GCC countries remains valid.

Sir, my name is not blocked in immigration as I left Oman after cancel my work VISA and my ex employer PRO was also present during my exit. When I was trying for visit VISA,then other company HR men told that ,without NOC visit VISA is not possible as my name was blocked in system.in this case what is the possible way,because my ex employer is not willing to give NOC.

raghu26june wrote:

Sir, my name is not blocked in immigration as I left Oman after cancel my work VISA and my ex employer PRO was also present during my exit. When I was trying for visit VISA,then other company HR men told that ,without NOC visit VISA is not possible as my name was blocked in system.in this case what is the possible way,because my ex employer is not willing to give NOC.

So now you have clarified your query. Simple answer is without NOC, you cannot obtain an omani visa.

Sir, Now,if I arrange a resident VISA of Dubai , then can I obtain visit VISA of Oman. Please suggest.

raghu26june wrote:

Sir, Now,if I arrange a resident VISA of Dubai , then can I obtain visit VISA of Oman. Please suggest.

You need to obtain a work / resident visa of Dubai after which you may apply for the visit visa of Oman.