Cough Remedy

When I lived in Bahrain I came down with a terrible cough. It was a dry cough that was relentless. I coughed all the time while I had it. I couldn't speak without coughing. It was awful for me and everyone around me. I was at Khalifa Park one day with my family and coughing. A Bahraini man came up to me and suggested a remedy to cure the cough. I followed his advice and it worked wonders. The problem is that now I can't remember what that remedy was!

I again have this same cough. Does anyone have any recommendations to cure it?

I've tried various mixes of honey, ginger, tumeric, and even antibiotics from a doctor. It seems I've not got it right yet.

Thanks.

You must visit a doctor and get it checked, home remedies are good no doubt but does not work all the time.

T&R

Thanks.

I did visit a doctor and was given an antibiotic for what she said must be a bacterial infection. The cough was so annoying I took it too, even though I generally don't like to take antibiotics. I'm well into the course of treatment and there is zero improvement.

I know the homemade remedy some random guy at the park told me to make once worked great though! I just can't remember what it was.

hi Stakan! how r u bro? i hope u r doing well. Well the only solution for curing ur cough is  to drink hot ginger lemon tea alot like 5 or 6 times in a day and then within 3 or 4 days u will be recovered inshallah

hi Stakan! how r u bro? i hope u r doing well. Well the only solution for curing ur cough is  to drink hot ginger lemon tea alot like 5 or 6 times in a day and then within 3 or 4 days u will be recovered inshallah

Thanks Hamad. I had tried hot ginger lemon tea, but I guess not enough of it. I've gone back to it now and I'm having much more of it. Thanks.

plz keep trying to have it more like 5 or 6 ginger lemon tea so im sure ur cough will be recovered within 3 or 4 days hopefully inshallah