Can I get Technician Visa without Bachelors

Hello.

I would like to get a clarification regarding a job opportunity I received.

Unfortunately I was unable to complete my bachelors, but I am blessed enough to get an IT Support opportunity in Saudi Arabia.

I believe for this job a technician visa is what will be provided. I would like to know if I can get the Visa stamped from the embassy without a degree and with just my senior secondary mark list.

I am highly skilled at this role. The only qualification I have is the CompTIA A+ certification. And I am confused if I can enter KSA without degree/degree attestation.

It would be very helpful for me if someone gives me a clear idea regarding this.

Hi ,

I am not sure about the title you may get but definitely but you can do your job which is offered .

Hi abhay

Appreciate your response. Means a lot.
Could you please be more specific about what you mean by "what title you will get"?
I know the job role is IT support. So the person who referred me has told me already that it will be a computer technician job.

I am also working here in the same field , I joined here an Engg , but i can see lot of people are there who have completed there Bachelors or not they get different types of title like IT analyst  , pc technician and all so your HR might be able to tell you clearly what" Title" they are applying for you  in iqama.

abhayk84 wrote:

I am also working here in the same field , I joined here an Engg , but i can see lot of people are there who have completed there Bachelors or not they get different types of title like IT analyst  , pc technician and all so your HR might be able to tell you clearly what" Title" they are applying for you  in iqama.

Okay. Sounds pretty much clear. Thanks for the assist. Appreciate it. :)

abhayk84 wrote:

Okay. Sounds pretty much clear. Thanks for the assist. Appreciate it. :)