Medical issues at pre employment level for knpc kuwait

Hi,
I was asked to do  a lumbar spine x-ray with other test for pre employment medical for Knpc  operator 2 position.  Everything was all fit except in the  lumbar spine it showed scoliosis of spine . I asked in India but the Dr. Said fine n fit for employment but it is causing a concern as to how others interpret the reports.

Please revert if anyone knows it perfectly.  N whether even in case of rejection they will revert or I'll be waiting infinitely. Plz revert if anyone knows about it.

Thanks.

I had slightly elevated cholesterol and PFT had some deviations, rest were very normal. I had discussed with 3 doctors in India and all of em told me that those were fine and I'm very fit for employment.  I completed attestation, passport renewal and all.  But KNPC termed as medically unfit and said process is closed. They didn't utter a word regarding which was the problem making me unfit nor re-medical. We cannot even contact them as they are communicating through agencies. Very distressing moments.

HAI,

CAN YOU CONTACT ME

thanks
reyas

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i have sent you a test mail.  Plz contact at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi..is a lung scar (fibrosis) with a certification that it is negative of any pulmonary disease an issue in kuwait? I plan to get my husband on visit visa and hopefully get a job before the visa expires...can he be accepted with this condition. thank you for the advise

Hi ,I've applied to kuwait and my application was approved. However, I am very worried of my scoliosis. Im praying to pass the medical.Is there anyone knows here if kuwait will accept workers with scoliosis?.thank you

@Noralyn D. Could you give me the contact number, mine is ******., my frd have the same issue, must find a solution.

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers on the forum

Hello Sajith C S,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that Noralyn D. is not very active on the forum. You may not get an answer from her.

For maximum visibility, you can create your own thread on the Kuwait forum where you can ask all your questions.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Noralyn D. Have u passed the medical for Kuwait because I have same problem.

@Afzal Hussain24 do you have scoliosis bro and what is the range of it , please tell