Moh licence viva exam

After the Prometric exam, is the viva taken for moh licencing or by the institution recruiting you? How do you apply for the viva exam? Any doctors here who have completed the entire process from Prometric to working in Oman and can guide me please???

You have to clear MOH viva for licensing. Your employer will apply for MOH viva. U have to just clear prometric and dataflow. after that your employer will apply for moh viva. There are total 3 attempts if u score more than 80%. if you score more than 60 you have 2 attempts to clear viva. So just contact your employer if u have finished prometric and dataflow.

That makes it so clear. Thank you for the information!!!

Thank you for that info. I knew about viva after licensing when the employer calls for it and no idea about the attempt.

Greeting!
Dear;
I am dr. Yusuf Aryobi from kabul Afghanistan that I have cleared Sultanate of Oman promeric exam as a GP  doctor on 30 Aug 2018, I would like to sit in viva exam according Oman rol,
please help and guidence me.
Thank you very much in advance.
Best Regards.

Hello fren,it's me Dr Sanjay,I got offer letter from  one hospital from Oman ,they told me to sit for viva exam,they did not talk any things about prometric and data flow,I am getting confused that first I have to write prometric or have to attend viva,they told me to first come Oman then after 2 have to attend the viva,pls reply me

my wife came to join oman one of hospital she appeared 2st attempt viva it was not done so she got date on march 5 but due to corona her exam date not yet declared and she was here in tourist visa and her visa expired now she could not attempt viva plus she cannot go home back any idea how can i get help from this can she start her work directly