Searching for info on tax, someone who as a property in greece

Hi,
need urgently opinion on fiscal situation in greece. Someone who has a property, better if foregner, could plese tell me if is affordable...or is a bad idea...

Hello,could you be a little more specific as to what information you want,my husband and I have an apartment here,recently sold one and have built a country house near Corinthos.Now is of course a good time to buy as prices are down,you do need to be careful what you buy,that it has columns because of earthquakes otherwise you will see your money in a pile of rubble.

You will have a property tax bill after you send in tax returns via an accountant every year,you can pay a one off dose or spread over five doses,the smaller the property the smaller your bill.Our bill is 190 euro for fifty one metres.It does however depend as well on if its a sought after area,even if its small it may be a higher than another area.Our accountant takes forty euro each time,always use the same one as they get to know your situation and keep you on file.

I want to know how hard is the fiscal tax, if is convienient at list to get a little property..and if with the greek idioma is not too bad be involved in burocracy..

I want to know how hard is the fiscal tax, if is convienient at list to get a little property..and if with the greek idioma is not too bad be involved in burocracy..