Close

Looking for friends

Hi I'm Jennifer and I am from Canada.
I live in Orebro about 60% of the time and the other 40% I am in Toronto for work where I'm a flight attenant. I'm pretty bored here in Orebro as I don't know anyone outside of my Partner's circle.
Would love to make new friends and connections! I'm easy going, I love music, travelling, books, writing and a good youtube video :D

Jen

Valkommen i Sverige Jen.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Sweden

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Sweden

Moving to Sweden

Find tips from professionals about moving to Sweden

Travel insurance in Sweden

Enjoy stress-free travel to Sweden