From London to Dublin

Hello, I have been offered a job in Dublin and need your advices.

I love London very much and been here for the last 10 years. I love how vibrant and diverse London is. Love going to the different exhibitions, having such a good choices on the musical scene. I love all the parks and I am overall comfortable with the all uk system.
The job in Dublin is very exciting and a good career opportunity. I have never been to Dublin and dont know what to expect. I am in my mid thirties, married with no children. My husband would stay in London initially. My salary will be E70k. Rent seems a bit crazy in Dublin. I would like to be quite central.
What is your experience of moving to Dublin? What are your recommendations, how do you like the city?
Thank you.

Hi Audray =)

I am biased as I live in Dublin and find using apps to meet people are really useful and handy to make your way around a new city. GirlCrew is a great app that you can join. There are groups all over the world, Dublin is the biggest group so you will definitely have no problem asking for advice there! Lots of girls are in the same position where their partners are away for work so you will find lots of people in common***

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : promoting external link.