Do Norwegian men date foreign women?

Hy my name is Ruben, where are tou from?

Hi. Sorry for the very late replay.
The site stopped my account for some reason for some time...
Anyway...

Yes we (Norwegian) are wird.
The truth is that we (most) are complicated,  don't know how to flirt or act after the normal social norm of dating like in Europe and many other countries.

In Norway there is some of us that have been traveling, living in other places, been married to other cultures etc etc.
We have a little better understanding of "flirting/ dating rules " of other places.
But there is a lot that realy don't "have the understanding".

My advice:
As a foreigner, you will notice almost instant if this is a person the "know your way" of flirting/dating.
(Act like you would guess a man would act).
Then act like you would normally.
He will understand the hints and act on them.
But remember... this is NOT many Norwegian that are like this.

If you experience that the man act "little unsure/ immature" in the response.
Understand that this is normal for him.
(Even how strange we look for others).

Norwegian men do NOT in general know how to flirt. Or response in a good way to this.
So if you like him, enhancing the hints will help. (But not to much like over the top).

Or make it easy.
Eye contact, smile and this this things.
And if the opportunity is slipping away (becouse he is shy)... talk to him.
And ask....

Some like it a little direct... "should we go for a coffe etc".

Most like more:
Hi. How are you. (Some polite small talks), find a excuse (you are in a hurry, need to go to work or something). Then say (if he still didn't react) it would be nice to have a coffe one day / I would realy like to .... (what fits). So I can give you my snap/number/Facebook or something .. (if he want)....
Get the info... and walk away.

A good hint.....
When walking away (alone or with friends) turn and look at him and smile. Then walk. (So he see it, but not 2 times)
It will make the world for him.
And It can actually make him contact you...
If you are in a party / pub or anyplace with alcohol. It's a totally different story..
It's rare a Norwegian man will take the first step (sober).
We are a special kind of people.

But most of us (of course there is much f..kboys, special younger, don't even talk to them for more then1 night)..
Most are extremely good, loyal, much love, good father & husbands, respect and fidelity.

And almost nobody will react if you as a women act first.

Good luck 😉

Why not? If I see a beautiful girl, no matter the nationality, I want to date her. At least it's so until I'm not married. You what's the most interesting? Foreign girls want to date foreign guys also. Let's take for example the Russian women, which in my opinion are the perfect women. Did you know that they want to meet foreign men? (Read more on idateadvice.com/why-do-russian-women-want-to-date-foreign-men. I guess their men aren't attractive, and they really aren't. They don't know how to treat their beautiful women. That's happening to Norwegian men also - if we don't find what we like, we look for it in other nations.

This is a silly question, men are not fussy.  This question should be about Norwegian women.

Hey! Is this forum still active? I'm a Mexican girl and I met a Norwegian guy and he seems really into me, he's very straightforward with what he wants, he is also supportive and I would even think honest till this point, he's not love bombing me at all, but I find it so rare to find such an attractive, handsome, hot, available guy who is that much into me? Like do you get the “close to perfect” part? Is this too rare? Or could it be considered normal? Thank you 🤞🏼

I thin they do because love doe not ask why.

@hady fatish

Hey! Don't say his name is Jack couse i had manager who was dating a Uganda girl.