The United Arab Emirate's most expensive cities

Hello everyone,

What are the most expensive cities to live in the United Arab Emirates? What are the costs of things such as rent, utilities, weekly groceries, dining out, etc.?

What is the lifestyle like in these cities, for expats and locals?

What are the different neighbourhoods like? Are there more affordable areas?

Do you have any experience living in any of the United Arab Emirate's most expensive cities? What was it like?

Which cities in the United Arab Emirates would you recommend? Are there any that offer particularly good value for money when it comes to cost of living?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

What are the most expensive cities to live in the United Arab Emirates? What are the costs of things such as rent, utilities, weekly groceries, dining out, etc.?

Dubai is the most expensive city in UAE, minimum rent for 1 studio room is about AED 40k, utilities AED 800, groceries depends upon your life style, standard groceries cost is AED 600, dining out is quite expensive,

What is the lifestyle like in these cities, for expats and locals?

lifestyle is real advance here,

What are the different neighborhoods like? Are there more affordable areas?

yes you can get more affordable areas also like in sharjah and ajman,

Do you have any experience living in any of the United Arab Emirate's most expensive cities? What was it like?

yes i am in dubai, it is too much expensive specially accommodations,

Which cities in the United Arab Emirates would you recommend? Are there any that offer particularly good value for money when it comes to cost of living?

average salaries people if they are working in dubai they prefer to live in sharjah, it is less expensive as compare to dubai,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

you are welcome

Regards,
Tahir

The United Arab Emirate's most expensive cities is Dubai And Abu Zaby
yes i live in Ajman

Hi

We stay in Fujairah. You immediately see when you go to Dubai or AD that it is more expensive. Everything seems to be at a premium. You might earn 20% less in Fujairah, but you save 40% on everything else.
Dubai just seems to be the advertising campaign for the UAE.  The rest of the UAE not like that.

Abu Dhabi

Depends on how you define expensive. In the UAE there are 7 Emirates with a city in each. Abu Dhabi and dubai are most expensive, compared to other cities in the world, very expensive but they also pay well. After them, rak is next, cheaper to live in but less to do. Then fujairah, just about livable. The others are not worth going over and are close enough to the other cities that you can easily commute between them.

Opinion of a British expat. Other experiences may vary.

The only difference is the rent of house...otherwise all are almost the same...goe the other expenses of life....the quality of life in dubai and abu dhabi is also better

As per my experience and my own view A.dhabi comes first along with Dubai at second when you ask for Rent.Other expenses are almost well.
Actually it all depend upon your living style ,differ from person to person.
You need to adjust everything according to your earning.
UAE is definitely costly when compared with other popular destinations .

Hi, UAE is one of the best countries in the world, Dubai is the best place to live and Abudhabi is recently awarded as the safest city in the world.

Living cost depends, 1 BHK cost in Dubai 65,000 to 150,000 per year.

may you can try to settle down in Ajman, its very nice and cheap when compare with  Dubai. i love to stay here in Ajman corniche area  its just 20 to 25 mnst drive to Dubai.