KL accommodation help needed :Expat area, good amenities

Dear Friends

I am moving to KL in November.

My office address is : No.1 Jalan Kemajuan, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E., Malaysia

I want to know if it is possible to find near to my office a nice 2 bedroom accomodation in an expat freindly area with good options for entertainment ( dinning, malls, cinema, bars etc. ) , good international gym , and hopefully greenery around. Budget max 4000.

which ares of KL should I consider which can fulfill what I am looking for and also I wont need to travel a lot .

can anyone please give some guidance ,

Thanks friends

Hi Maan23,

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section of the website with all these details and see what offers you might get.

You may also contact the professionals recommended in the Real estate in Kuala Lumpur section of the business directory to inquire.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi,

I can recommend to you two places that meet your requirements. They are Centrestage Designer Suite or Avenue D'vogue which are strategically located near to your place of work and they also have good amenities. There are many entertainment and commercial outlets close by within walking distance and has easy access to the major highways. Public transport are available in this area as well.

Serena.

Hello,
I need your advice about the nearest neighborhood to port Tanjung Pelepas as I will be working there and I need to find a flat or studio near there that I can just walk to work and not to have to take a public transportation it would be great if you can mention a residences name if possible so I can look up them.

Thank you!

@Maan23
Bangsar, Damansara Heights would be nearest to you, and full of expats, also Mont Kiara area; but you would need to have a car, or taxis.  If in Bangsar, any condo near Bangsar Shopping Center/BSC would be ideal, walk to shops, food, groceries, gym.  Behind BSC is one not too old condo.

Search properties:
http://starsearch.thestar.com.my/http://starsearch.thestar.com.my/?f=properties

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Ahmed M Badawy
For Johor PTP area, Gelang Petah, Iskandar Puteri / Nusajaya / Perling, would be nearest housing area to Port TP.  No housing area in Port area otherwise.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.

Totally works for me. Let's talk further.

Thank you Denise for your reply

You are welcome.  I had help too;)
I am a home goods mover so housing area is norm area for us.

Hi,
How are you ? i have seen you are looking for place around my area working in Jan too.
I am on the way moving to Malaysia too and looking for shared flat.
If you have any luck for me please let me know.
Best Regards
Pia