Close

Looking for a job offer in Erbil

Dear Madams / Sirs,

My name is Sami Deeb, i am from Syria and i have arrived to Erbil lately, i am looking for a job offer taking into your kind consideration that i have 12 years of experience including, HR, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Procurement, Customer Service and Service Desk, In my past roles, i had the opportunity to develop managing people skills along with granting master of business administration, also the opportunity to develop lots of operational tasks in HR, Marketing And Sales, Customer Service, MIS, IT, and Procurement, I was managing two teams in the most important telecommunication company in Syria that were responsible for checking, monitoring and evaluating quality of performance in most of company departments also to collect data as I was responsible for CI team in Syriatel who was responsible to collect data though phone calls, visits, surveys campaign also through technological methods using online surveys and CRM, also i have lots of official appreciation and thank you letters, please any one can help by introducing me to connections,

i speak Arabic and English fluently and little bit German

Regards,

Sami Deeb
Kurdistan - Iraq
Mob: ***

Moderated by Christopher 2 months ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Sami,

Welcome to Expat.com

Thank you for dropping your adverts under the Jobs in Iraq section. I hope you'll find a job very soon. Feel free to have a look at these vacancies : https://unjobs.org/duty_stations/iraq

Good luck

Chris
Expat.com

Expatriate health insurance in Iraq

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Iraq

Moving to Iraq

Find tips from professionals about moving to Iraq

Travel insurance in Iraq

Enjoy stress-free travel to Iraq